Saturday, April 26, 2008

Something About me

I created this blog by getting inspired by some of friends and colleagues..So this is it..86400 seconds a day and for last 24 years(almost) ..here am..(Courtesy to dialogues from the movie Wimbledon...I love that movie!)

this is not going really good..its difficult to write something about me..ok..just give it a try

People can not say am shy...am too good when dealing with elders esepecially the grandpa's and Grandmom's ,uncles' Aunty's!! am from a Brahmin family in India ..we call it as Namboodiri and claim ourselves as True Brhamins in Kerala..Atleast am not..i dont follow the rituals that am suppose to follow..( ya got a spine!)..But i love all the get together ,all the functions ...its just mind blowing..

I started reading books( All Malayalam) at that age of 12 , I would say..thanks to mom..she is avid reader.Started some serious English reading just after my 12th..ya,that might explains my poor language skills!! Thanks to Sebastian Sir ( My malayalam Professor ) and a good friend of mine..I started some serious reading...

am here in New York for last couple of years..I learned how to love what am doing..Never yelled at me saying why did u choose this? ya wanted to do something else..am not that lucky!

Ok..So this is it..It was not that hard as I thought..Now its more difficult to find good topics,that interest others...

3 comments:

Rainbow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbow said...

Rakesh,

Write about the topic that You feel strongly, should be shared with the universe. With that principle you will never have to wonder what topic to write about at all and the content will just flow from your thoughts to your editor window like a waterfall.

Being a populist and catering to what others will be interested about might get you the traffic and regulars...but is that what you made you want to blog in the first place?

Am happy you joined the bandwagon!
Welcome brother.

Rakesh Raman said...

Thanks !

i was inspired from my friend and few other relatives.

And other major reason is the boring email that i write everyday!

Was badly needed a break ! :-)